Thursday, August 15, 2013

What Every College Student Should Post on LinkedIn

Are you waiting until after graduation to start building up your LinkedInprofile? It's time to reconsider.

"Every student is blindly trying to make a resume, but surprisingly many don't have great LinkedIn profiles," says Natan Edelsburg, senior vice president at Sawhorse Media. "I often hear, 'Here's my resume. My LinkedIn isn't great, but here's the link.' I usually respond, 'Make it great, and then get back to me!'"

Thirty-seven percent of surveyed job recruiters identified social professional networks as one of the most important sources for hiring. Social professional networks are also the fastest growing source of quality hires.

Still not convinced? Ninety of the Fortune 100 companies use LinkedIn's corporate talent solutions to find future hires.

 

Read more at: http://mashable.com/2013/08/12/linkedin-college-students/



Online Masters and PhDs

Online and Distance Learning